Sixth "SMBH Research Promotion and Liason" Workshop
Science and Motivation
In 2013, The Supermassive Black Hole Research Consortium (SMBH-REC) was created with the aim of promoting collaboration and exchange in areas of SMBH research. The kick-off workshop, the first of a series of workshops, was held in Ehime University and five workshops have been held since then. This year, we hold the sixth workhsop in the series in Kyoto university.
In this workshop, we seek to better understand the co-evolution of supermassive black holes and galaxies by learning about recent advances in observations and theory of supermassive black holes through invited talks, contributed talks, posters, and comprehensive discussions, in order to linking all research efforts connected to supermassive black holes and galaxy evolution.
This workshop is supported by:
- Center for Computationa Sciences, University of Tsukuba 研究集会開催支援プログラム
- Kakenhi Kiban A "多重AGNの統合研究で紐解く超巨大ブラックホールの起源"
(Lead investigator: Masayuki Umemura, 19H00697)
- Kakenhi Kiban A "理論シミュレーションで解明する巨大ブラックホールの起源"
(Lead investigator: Kazuyuki Omukai, 17H01102)
- Kakenhi Wakate A "高分解能数値シミュレーションで迫る初期宇宙の銀河進化メカニズム：
(Lead investigator: Hidenobu Yajima, 17H04827)
- Kakenhi Kiban B "すばるHSCサーベイを軸とした広域全波長探査で暴く巨大ブラックホール進化の全貌"
(Lead investigator: Tohru Nagao, 16H03958)
- Masayuki Akiyama (Tohoku University) : "AGN-galaxy clustering"
- Kunihito Ioka (Kyoto University) : "Gravitational waves and SMBH"
- Takuma Izumi (NAOJ) : "High-z Magorrian relation"
- Kohei Ichikawa (Tohoku University) : "SMBH observations"
- Tomohisa Kawashima (NAOJ) : "General relativistic radiation hydrodynamical simulations"
- Kotaro Kohno (Tokyo University) : "ULIRG-AGN observations"
- Sunmyon Chon (Tohoku University) : "Theory of SMBH formation"
- Hirofumi Noda (Osaka University) : "X-ray AGN X observations"
- Yoshiki Matsuoka (Ehime University) : "High-z AGN observations"
- Yuichi Matsuda (NAOJ) : "Search for multiple AGN"
- Keiichi Wada (Kagoshima University) : "AGN simulations"
Please fill in the web form to register.
Program PDF download
- Masayuki Akiyama (Tohoku University)
- Yasuhiro Ueda (Kyoto University)
- Masayuki Umemura (University of Tsukuba)
- Ken Ohsuga (University of Tsukuba)
- Kazuyuki Omukai (Tohoku University)
- Kotaro Kohno (University of Tokyo)
- Takashi Hosokawa (Kyoto University)
- Nozomu Tominaga (Konan University)
- Tohru Nagao (Ehime University)
- Hidenobu Yajima (University of Tsukuba)
- Alexander Wagner (University of Tsukuba)